Catalan Federation of Historical Vehicles
This past February 23 took place in Santa Eulàlia de Ronçana, the annual assembly of the Catalan Federation of Historical Vehicles. The session was divided into 3 main sections, Review of actions 2018, Modification of the regulation and statement of accounts. The participation of the same stood at 50% of the associates. With the presence of 3 future partners. Assembly FCVH 2019. 2018 Regarding the review of actions 2018, he highlighted the arduous task with the administrations to combat the new regulations and restrictions. Also the participation of the FCVH with...
Discover the Legend
History The Spaniards Pere Permanyer and Francisco Xavier Bultó Marqués , better known as Don Paco, father of Álvaro Bultó and grandfather of Sete Gibernau , founded the Montesa motorcycle brand in 1944 . Don Paco left this company due to the abandonment of the competition, because he believed that innovation in motorcycles was intimately linked to the world of competition, and founded on May 17 , 1958 Bultaco in Barcelona . The name of the brand is Bultó's own invention (many people mistakenly believe that it is due to the Gibraltar pilot John Grace , who...
IN 20 YEARS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELL OR REGISTER ANY COMBUSTION TOURISM.
EXCEPTION: "VEHICLES REGISTERED AS HISTORICAL, WHENEVER THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USES".
IN 20 YEARS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELL OR REGISTER TURISMS OR LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES THAT DIRECTLY PRODUCE CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS. Historical vehicles will be the only ones that can be sold after 2040, as it appears in the draft of the Government's Climate Change Law. The text, which must still be presented and negotiated in Congress , contemplates that in 20 years, those cars or light commercial vehicles that produce "directly" carbon dioxide emissions can not be sold or registered. This draft contemplates an exception, "VEHICLES REGISTERED AS HISTORICAL , WHENEVER THEY ARE...
«17% of the country's vehicles are clàssics»
-A Andorra hi has molta afició. Is poden veure autèntiques relíquies?
-Andorra is a country that is fond of old vehicles, perhaps due to our idiosyncrasy that has always been an economy, little or very well-off and everyone has been able to keep those vehicles from grandparents or parents and now almost all are in operation, in fact, we have 4,000 vehicles registered, which means that 17% of the Andorran mobile fleet is made up of classic and old cars. It's a pass !!, the other countries do not understand it! Source: www.elperiodic.ad by Meritxell Prat
Nanotechnology - Advanced fuel additive
KM + instantly improves the quality of the liquid fuel at the time it is mixed when it is added to the fuel tank. Effective in any type of combustion engine, automobiles, motorcycles, buses, trucks, ships, heavy machinery and heat generators (heating boilers). Formulated from esters (organic compound) of natural plants, ecological and biodegradable. It is not toxic. It is not flammable and does not leave ash or rubber when burned with fuel, designed to meet current competitive requirements and optimize engine performance, fuel economy, maintenance and protection of combustion engines,...
Internal Decarbonization of the Motor
LOSS OF ENGINE PERFORMANCE = CARBONILLA
WHAT IS THE CARBONILLA? Only 25% of each liter of fuel used by our vehicle is used to generate the movement of our engine, the remaining 75% is wasted generating mainly heat, solid waste (char) and gaseous waste type CO, Nox, etc. highly polluting The carbon accumulates rapidly in the engine and in the parts involved in the combustion and evacuation process, creating obstructions, failures that are difficult to detect and resolve and very often costly breakdowns. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CARBONILLA? The main symptoms of char in the engine are: BLACK SMOKE - The black smoke produced by...