Gas NDS Garage Professional Services
This is a private area for NDS clients

Request access code

Internal Decarbonization of the Motor

LOSS OF ENGINE PERFORMANCE = CARBONILLA

19/10/2019

WHAT IS THE CARBONILLA?

Only 25% of each liter of fuel used by our vehicle is used to generate the movement of our engine, the remaining 75% is wasted generating mainly heat, solid waste (char) and gaseous waste type CO, Nox, etc. highly polluting The carbon accumulates rapidly in the engine and in the parts involved in the combustion and evacuation process, creating obstructions, failures that are difficult to detect and resolve and very often costly breakdowns.

WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CARBONILLA?

The main symptoms of char in the engine are:

BLACK SMOKE - The black smoke produced by some vehicles is due to an excess of unburned fuel due to the lack of oxygen in the combustion. This is mainly due to the obstruction of the suction and exhaust ducts generated by the char.

INCREASE IN CONSUMPTION- The increase in consumption is mainly due to a bad disposition of the valves and incomplete closing of the combustion chamber due to the reduction of the air intake, thus creating a bad combustion.

LACK OF POWER- The loss of power is usually due to the residues that are deposited in the combustion chamber and in all the parts related to it. This results in incomplete closing of the valves, reduction in the diameter of the ducts (air inlet and outlet of the exhaust gases), partial obstruction of the injectors and poor performance of the engine, thus reducing the volumetric capacity of the combustion chamber.

DOES IT WORK FOR ANY TYPE OF ENGINE?

YES, it can be used on any type of engine. These machines can clean the carbon of any engine, be it gasoline, diesel, LPG, fuel oil etc ... Therefore, it can be used in motorcycles, cars, vans, boats, trucks, excavators ... from 100cc.

CAN IT AFFECT THE ENGINE NEGATIVELY?

NO, it does not generate any type of inconvenience in the engine.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

The gas generated by our machine is introduced by the admission mixing with the air sucked through the filter. As it passes through the tubes and pieces that are before the combustion chamber, it will have no effect, neither positive nor negative. Its effectiveness begins when it is combusted. Inside the combustion chamber, our gas will raise the temperature by concentrating the heat inside, which will burn the residues existing in said chamber including valves, nozzle heads, spark plugs, piston head, etc. without heating due to the effect of our gas the metals of our engine. Subsequently, all the heat generated together with the water vapor passes to form the exhaust gases that will decarbonize due to the temperature, the water vapor and the affinity of the ortho-oxyhydrogen gas with the carbon, the conduits through which they pass, Egr, admission, turbo, Fap and catalyst.

WHAT BENEFITS DOES IT CONTRIBUTE?

RECOVERY OF POWER (HORSES) - REDUCTION OF CONSUMPTION - RECOVERY OF THE TORQUE LOST BY THE COMPRESSION LOSS - RECOVERY OF THE COMPRESSION IN EACH OF THE CYLINDERS, CAN ARRIVE TO THAT OF ORIGIN IF ANOTHER CAUSE DOES NOT PREVENT IT - LESS PRESSURE IN THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL TO MAINTAIN THE SPEED - INCREASE IN RECOVERY IN HIGH RUNS (MORE MOTOR TORQUE) - UNRELATED UPDATES, DUE TO GREATER RECOVERY AND ELASTICITY OF THE ENGINE - IN HIGH REVOLUTIONS THE SOUND OF THE ENGINE IS LESS AND IS LESS FORCED - INCREASES THE ELASTICITY AND THE PROGRESSION OF THE MOTOR RESPONSE. STRETCH MUCH MORE MARCHES. CAN DRIVE LOW REVOLUTIONS IN LONG RUN WITH ABSENCE OF VIBRATIONS AND SHOOTS - REDUCTION OR ELIMINATION OF BLACK SMOKE EMISSIONS BY THE EXHAUST - HIGH REDUCTION OF CONTAMINATING EMISSIONS - SOFTNESS IN THE IDLE, ABSENCE OF VIBRATIONS - MODIFICATION OF THE SOUND OF THE ENGINE - INCREASE OF THE RAPIDITY IN RAISING REVOLUTIONS - IMPORTANT INCREASE IN THE MOTOR TORQUE - SMOOTHING IN THE TRANSITION OF THE GEARS IN AUTOMATIC CHANGES

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE TRADITIONAL CLEANING METHODS?

Compared with traditional cleaning methods, our decarbonizers need less than an hour (between 30 and 60 minutes) to perform a deep cleaning and much higher, to those that are made today, which in many cases require disassembly of the engine (between 5 and 8 hours of labor) and / or use of chemical products, turning them into a costly task, which can also affect both the properties of the engine and the environment. On the other hand, with our decarbonizers, the cleaning is carried out respecting the environment and the engine as much as possible.

If you can be interested in making a decarbonization in your vehicle check our availability, make your pre-booking without any commitment, fill out the form and locate the nearest collaborative workshop.

Source: https://descarbonizadoras.com

The brand Descarbonizadoras España belongs to Econovedades IDI SL.